Project duration – 6 weeks
Harringtons Group spent six weeks overhauling the front of this Tooting Bec property to bring it in line with the customer’s vision for their home. We worked closely with the customer, discussing their refurbishment plans in detail so that we could ensure that the final result fulfilled all their expectations. In order to provide the customer with a clear indication of the outcome of the project, we prepared and provided a few design ideas so that they could narrow their options and visualise the proposed changes. Working from their plans, we carried out all our work efficiently and with minimal disruption to the customer, adjusting our approach to suit their needs. One specific challenge that we overcame was the lack of space to store waste on the property. Not wanting to leave unnecessary mess on site, we arranged regular waste collections throughout the project instead.
What work was carried out?
- Repaired and repainted damaged masonry.
- Cleaned and repointed brickwork.
- Installed new fascias and guttering.
- Demolished the existing garden wall and replaced it with a new one that was rendered with Weber monocouche colour render and incorporated black iron railings and a gate.
- Landscaped the front of the property, creating a new bespoke bin store, adding a Victorian tiled pathway, and a black tiled garden.