Project duration – 16 weeks
Working to plans supplied by the customer’s architect and structural engineer, Harringtons Group completed this eye-catching rear extension within 16 weeks. We transformed the dated property into a stunning, modern home, taking care to incorporate as much natural light as possible, per the customer’s specifications. This was achieved via an impressive lantern feature that completely altered the look and feel of the property, and a creative structural opening to give easy and seamless access to the outdoors.
What work was carried out?
- Added a full-width, single-storey extension, complete with a structural opening
- Installed an 8ft by 4ft central lantern feature
- Refurbished the kitchen and bathroom
- Installed a new combi boiler system
- Completed a full internal rewire
- Added a 50m2 rear patio
- Rendered the extension using Weber monocouche colour render