Project duration – 17 weeks
Harringtons Group transformed this previously unmaintained property in just 17 weeks, achieving a fantastic result that exceeded the customer’s expectations. We joined the project after the customer realised that their budget couldn’t accommodate the plans that their architect had drawn up; instead of allowing the project to stall, we helped to produce a new permitted development design that allowed them to achieve their original goals with as few compromises as possible.
What work was carried out?
- Removed existing outhouse
- Added a full-width, single-storey extension
- Refurbished and redecorated the ground floor in full, including the installation of a new kitchen, utility room, and the removal of an internal wall
- Installed a new combi boiler system
- Rewired the ground floor
- Added a new rear patio
- Rendered the extension using Weber monocouche colour render